ACOA Certificate and Diploma courses are recognised by both:
Holistic Health Associates International (HHAI)
The association founder is Gwendoline Ford, who has been in the industry for 26 years.
Your next step to becoming a Professional Practitioner would be to join them on a Professional Practitioner or Platinum Professional Practitioner membership level. Benefits of joining are:
- Professional recognition of all your modalities.
- Discounted insurance for all of your modalities under the one policy.
- Worldwide insurance coverage* (Except USA and Canada).
- A directory listing.
- The use of the HHAI logos and seals.
- A certificate of membership for your wall and professional integrity.
- Meet and chat with other members in the members-only Facebook group.
- Exclusive members-only discounts, and much more.
You can also join on a student membership, and get your foot in the door early!
For more information, please email: email@example.com
"Integrity Assured Recognition."
International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)
Please visit https://myiict.com/membership to view their different membership types and levels.
When you have practitioner status, you are able to apply for insurance with various coverage providers. We recommend inquiring through HHAI or the IICT for your insurance once you have gained membership.