Introduction to Aromatherapy - Module 2
This is the second module of ACOA's 'Introduction to Aromatherapy' course, which provides an introduction to the history, methodology, and practices of Aromatherapy.
Module 1 is available as a free download, sent immediately to your email address. It’s specially designed for those that are interested in studying Aromatherapy but are unsure as to whether to commit to enrolling in a formal course. If you have not yet completed Module 1, you can get started by clicking here.
If you would like to complete the Introduction to Aromatherapy mini course you can purchase this second module (including the assessments for both Module 1 and Module 2) for only $78, so you can return your answers to the college for marking, and receive your certificate/qualification upon successful completion of the assessment.
- COURSE NAME: INTRODUCTION TO AROMATHERAPY
- Descriptor: Demonstrate knowledge of the basic methodology and practices of Aromatherapy.
Learning Outcomes: You will achieve the outcome competencies when you can...
- Communicate knowledge of Aromatherapeutic philosophy, principles and practices to others
- Demonstrate understanding of the principle behind holistic healing
- Demonstrate understanding of how essential oils work
- Demonstrate knowledge of how essential oils enter the body
COURSE CONTENT - MODULE 2
- The Sense of Smell (Osmology)
- The Olfactory System: An Introduction
- The Limbic System
- The Skin
- Absorbing Essential Oils through the Skin
- Taking Care of your Skin
- Essential Oils to Get You Started
Assessment: Self-assessment questions provided, optionally purchase our marking service to receive formal certification.
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION
MINTRO course assessment types include:
- Identify True or False Statements
- Answer questions
Would you like your assessment marked?
Simply upgrade your purchase to have the MINTRO assessments from both modules marked by the college and receive your certificate/qualification upon successful completion.
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff if you have any questions.
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.