Aromatherapy and The Psyche
Course Code: APSYC
Duration: 6 months
Outline: Download a free information pack from the drop-down menu and add it to your shopping cart.
Aromatherapy & the Psyche is an insightful, short course that covers the therapeutic benefit of essential oils for the mind and one's psychological health. We know the powerful effects essential oils has on the physical body, and this course will expand upon that knowledge by exploring the powerful effects essential oils has on the mind and our psychological wellbeing.
What you will learn:
- Principles and practices of aromatherapy
- Labelling and storage of essential oils
- Therapeutic properties of essential oils
- Carrier oils overview
- How to blend essential oils
- The role of healer
- Preparing for massage
- Massage techniques and styles
- Self-massage techniques
- Consultation process
- Psychotherapeutic effects of essential oils
- The mind and the psyche
- Mind/body aromatherapy treatments
- Mind medicine (psycho-aromatherapy for psychological conditioning)
- Aromatherapy care plan
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.