Fundamentals of Aromatherapy
Course Code: AROMAFUN
Duration: 6 months
Begin your journey into aromatherapy with this comprehensive course covering the fundamentals of aromatherapy. Topics include exploring the theories that underpin the practical application of aromatherapy, and understanding how essential oils affect and influence the human mind and body. Fundamentals of Aromatherapy is the college's most popular course and provides a strong foundation for further advanced studies in this field.
What you will learn:
- History of aromatherapy
- Holistic view of healing
- How essential oils work
- Methods of absorption - the olfactory system and the skin
- Methods of essential oil production/extraction
- Essential oil profiles: lavender, tea tree,
- Properties of popular essential oils
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Carrier oils
- Essential oil safety
- Introduction to essential oil blending
- Aromatherapy remedies
- Stock control and storage of essential oils
- Professional conduct as an aromatherapist
- Benefits of aromatherapy
- Case Studies
- Aromatherapy for stress
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.