Aromatherapy for Pets
Course Code: APETS10
Duration: 12 months
Aromatherapy for Pets has been designed for students wishing to apply essential oils and hydrosols to pets safely and effectively. This course covers the philosophy and principles of aromatherapy before specialising in aromatherapy for cats, dogs and horses. A holistic approach is applied here, and the student will be introduced to nutritional concerns associated with these pets, as well as aromatherapeutic approaches to health and wellness in the treatments of common pet condition and ailments.
What you will learn:
- Principles and practices of aromatherapy
- Labelling and storage of essential oils
- Therapeutic properties of essential oils
- Administering essential oils safely for animals/pets
- Aromatic veterinarian medicine and blends
- Aromatherapy for cats, including remedies for common feline ailments
- Aromatherapy for dogs, including remedies for common canine ailments
- Aromatherapy for horses, including remedies for common equine ailments.
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.