Course Code: AROMCLIN
Duration: 12 months
Outline: Download a free information pack from the drop-down menu and add it to your shopping cart.
Clinical Aromatherapy has been designed for students wishing to combine knowledge of the philosophy and principles of aromatherapy with a clinical approach in running an aromatherapy business focused on ethical work practices and effective communication. In this well-rounded course, students will learn the healing qualities of essential oils and aromatherapy practice within a therapeutic framework so as to practice professionally as a therapist and healer.
What you will learn:
- Central philosophies and treatment practices
- Professional conduct and guidelines for ethical work practices
- Health and safety standards
- Infection and hazard control
- Effective communication
- Managing client relations, workplaces relations and clinic performance
- Professional development
- Holistic diagnosis
- Assessment and consultation protocols
- Managing the consultation and the treatment
- Industry associations
- Hazardous oils
- Aromatherapy in hospitals
- Basic first aid and aroma first aid
- Memory enhancement
- Remedies for common ailments
- Treating special conditions - asthma and epilepsy
- Aromatherapy for women, men, children, babies and the elderly
- Treating specific body system
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.