Author: Sue Clarke
The new edition provides an accessible account of the key aspects of chemistry and their application into the safe practice of aromatherapy. For those with limited science and chemistry knowledge, as well as practitioners, this user friendly book offers a clear & concisely written guide to essential information in chemistry. This book applies chemistry to the practical & therapeutic use of essential oils, and leads to a better understanding of composition, properties and technical data related to essential oils.
- Takes the fear and mystery out of chemistry for aromatherapy students!
- Presents crucial information in a clear and easily-digestible format, highlighting key points all along
- Allows professional aromatherapists to practice with greater confidence, safety and skill, and to extend the range of their practice through a clearer understanding of chemical properties of essential oils.
- Covers the scope of what is taught at major aromatherapy teaching centres, and structures the material to make sure each chapter provides the reader with a rounded understanding of the topic covered.
- A glossary is included for easy reference.
Soft Cover: 320 Pages
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.