Buddhist Concepts Mini Chart
Learn about Buddhist Concepts and Enlightenment the easy way with the Buddhist Concepts Mini Chart.
Buddhism is a religion that was founded by Buddha and originated in India which later spread throughout Asia and worldwide. Buddhism teaches that Enlightenment can be achieved through political, religious and educational doctrine which frees a Soul of the suffering that occurs in this and other lives. This handy Mini Chart introduces Buddhist Concepts and their educational potential.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 6 Essential areas:
1. Examine Buddhist Concepts that lead towards Enlightenment
2. Explains in detail the Four Noble Truths
3. Features the 8 key concepts, terms and beliefs
4. Lays out the 37 conditions or pre-requisites for the attainment of Enlightenment including: Eightfold Path; Seven Factors of Enlightenment; Five Powers; Five Roots; Four Ways of Power; Four Perfect Exertions; Four Awakenings of Mindfulness
5. Outlines the Subtle Realms of Meditation
6. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Buddhist Concepts and Enlightenment.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.