Learn about Buddhism the easy way with the Buddhism Mini Chart.
Buddhism is a religion that was founded by Buddha and originated in India which later spread throughout Asia and worldwide. Buddhism teaches that Enlightenment can be achieved through political, religious and educational doctrine which frees a Soul of the suffering that occurs in this and other lives. This handy Mini Chart Buddhism and its educational potential.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 9 Essential areas:
1. Examines Buddhism with an interesting and instructive overview
2. Beautifully illustrated diagrams and charts regarding Buddhism
3. Explains the life of Buddha
4. Features Bodhisattvas, the Mantra of Om Mani Padme Hum
5. Outlines the Mandala and its basic principles as well as the Dharma Wheel
6. Details Mudras, postures and Auspicious Symbols
7. Explains Five Buddhist doctrines such as the Four Noble Truths, the Eightfold Path, the Five Aggregates, the Six Dharmas and the Five Precepts
8. Provides a comparison with 5 other World Religions
9. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Buddhism.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.