Aromatherapy and Bush Flower Remedies
Course Code: ABUSH10
Duration: 12 months
Outline: Download a free information pack from the drop-down menu and add it to your shopping cart.
Aromatherapy & Bush Flower Remedies explores the therapeutic power of flower essences from a uniquely Australian perspective with the use of bush flower remedies for healing. This course combines the principles and practices of aromatherapy with the energetic nature of flower essences within a healing capacity. It also explores chakras and auras as part of the subtle body so that we understand at what level bush flower remedies are able to heal and inspire good health and wellness.
What you will learn:
- Principles and practices of aromatherapy
- Labelling and storage of essential oils
- Therapeutic properties of essential oils
- Carrier oils overview
- How to blend essential oils
- The role of healer
- Self-massage techniques
- Consultation process
- Bush flower remedies
- Bush flower therapeutic profiles
- Preparing the essence of the flower
- Creating the prescription for self and others
- Application of flower essences
- Energy healing: aura and chakras
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.