Aromatherapy and Ayurveda
Course Code: AAYUR10
Duration: 12 months
Outline: Download a free information pack from the drop-down menu and add it to your shopping cart.
Aromatherapy & Ayurveda combines the therapeutic benefit of aromatherapy with the underpinning philosophies of Ayurveda, chiefly the body types (Doshas), and demonstrates how we can correct imbalances in the Doshas with the use of specific essential oils. This short course provides foundational knowledge of aromatherapy, including essential oil profiles, and provides a guide to Ayurvedic Doshas and their role in our health and vitality.
What you will learn:
- Principles and practices of aromatherapy
- Labelling and storage of essential oils
- Therapeutic properties of essential oils
- Carrier oils overview
- How to blend essential oils
- The role of healer
- Preparing for massage
- Massage techniques and styles
- Self-massage techniques
- The three Doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
- Body type questionnaire
- Sub-Doshas (five forms of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha)
- Using essential oils to correct imbalances in the Doshas
- Aromatherapy essential oil profiles
Find a course you would like to study, add it to your shopping cart, and then purchase it from our secure website.
After purchase, a friendly staff member will formally welcome you with a phone call or email, and answer any additional questions you may have.
Should you wish to enrol by telephone, phone us on 1300 13 14 72 within Australia. For students overseas, the number is +61 7 3217 3170.
Enrol anytime - and study at your own place in the comfort of your own home.