Just as Aromatherapy treats the underlying causes of distress and disease in the individual, so too do Bach Flower remedies.
Students will learn how topically applied pure essential oils/blends are a powerful adjunct to the ingested Bach tinctures, and vice-versa, to maximise healing and harmony.
The course will benefit those working in a health and beauty retail domain where both aromatherapy and Bach Flower essences are sold, or for those wanting to practice mind/body therapy.
- Introductory Aromatherapy, plus
- Description of how Bach flower essences work
- Preparation methods of Bach flower essences
- Identification of Bach flower essences for specific purposes
- Using Bush flower essences and essential oils together
Assessment is optional but recommended for those wanting to obtain an ACOA Statement of Achievement
On successful completion of the full course will be awarded with an ACOA Aromatherapy and Bach Flower Remedies Statement of Achievement