Ayurveda, the traditional healing system of India, is holistic medicine for the mind/body that incorporates nutrition for specific body typology, meditation, pulse diagnosis, massage breath and more.
The Ayurvedic practitioner knows well the importance of holistic health, harmony, and fragrance, which are all attributes of Aroma-therapy that will interface instantaneously with this healing system.
Students desiring to understand a complete natural healing method will do well to choose Aromatherapy and Ayurveda.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to practice therapy, better sell products and services, or develop your own business.
- Introductory Aromatherapy
- Five element theory of Ayurveda
- Correcting Dosha imbalance with essential oils
- Dominant body types: Veta Vata Pitta Kapha
- Explanation of essential oils for relieving negative emotions
- Explanation of essential oils to aid the functioning of the endocrine organs
- Methods of preparation and application of essential and carrier oils for specific body types - the seven mixed body types
- Explanation of Ayurveda
- The subdoshas
- Five(5) forms of Vata, Pitta, Kapha
Assessment is optional but recommended for those wanting to obtain an ACOA Statement of Achievement.
On successful completion of the full course, you will be awarded with an ACOA Aromatherapy and Ayurveda Statement of Achievement.